We are pleased to inform the public, that we are now offering a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for kidney conditions at our newly established renal unit.
The services rendered are as mentioned below:
- 1) A renal clinic run by Nephrologists 3 times weekly
- 2) Vascular access procedures for haemodialysis including Temporary& Permanent Catheterization and Arteriovenous Fistula
- 3) Haemodialysis for patients with chronic renal diseases (can dialyse 10 patients concurrently)
- 4) Continuous renal replacement therapies for acute kidney injury in ICU .Dialysis of critically ill unstable patients.
- 5) Plasmapheresis for renal & non renal indications e.g GBS,myasthenia gravis;
- 6) Ultrasound guided lkidney Biopsies.